seriously guys. it was amazing. let’s do a mass exodus back to livejournal.
I miss LJ! And it actually doesn’t blow on android.Source: wtfplus
Going to WisCon panels and the first timers’ diner by myself tomorrow. Suck it, social anxiety.
Most of the time I’m a hardcore introvert, then like once every month I get to feeling really social.
So I go and look up events and gatherings and whatnot in the area (seriously, I’ve made and deleted like 4 meetup accounts), and it turns out they were all like yesterday.
Seriously, how do I friend?
torrid, “clearance” 2013 (polyester on rayon)
this hilarious piece of art by torrid is meant to mock the ridiculous inflated prices of plus size clothing. these cheap polyester garments are marked with high prices, then marked with absurd “reduced” prices that are just $5-$10 cheaper than the original price to drive the point home. how much are plus size people expected to spend on clothes? how little can we reduce prices and still call something a “clearance sale”?
p.s. psych these are just torrid’s shitty clearance prices. why bother?
True story: When I worked at Torrid, the only way I could afford the clothes was on that one weekend every 4 months that the extra employee discount coincided with a 50% off clearance sale. The rest of the time I just bought clothes at f21 and told people they were from Torrid. Close enough, right?Source: wtfplus
Just did this, and finished it off with castor oil for a moisturizer. It feels like I’m wearing a skin suit made of baby angels. Fuck you, Wisconsin winters. Fuck. You.
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
I’m doing this now. Ill let you know how it turns out.
when I finally get motivated and decide to start shaving again for spring, I’m gonna try this
I’ve been doing this kind of thing a lot, and I recommend it to anyone who shaves their legs, its magic
(via therotund)Source: militaryfit-bombshell
Hello hello how about a giveaway?
I want to celebrate hitting 5000 followers and say thank you to all the people who have supported me since I started Fancy Lady Industries. How better than to giveaway stuff?!
This prize consists of
- a blue fat necklace
- a magenta vain necklace
- a white no diet talk brooch
- a fluoro pink big girls donut cry patch
- tonnes of postcards
All up it’s worth about AUD$90 and I’ll probably throw in a zine too for good measure :D
Rules and other info
- Reblogs count as 1 entry, likes do not count.
- Reblog as many times as you like, each reblog counts as one entry.
- No “giveaway” or empty tumblrs will be considered because that’s just not fair!
- I will draw the winner on November 1 at around lunchtime.
- I will post anywhere so long as you have an address for me to post your prize to.
- It might be a good idea to follow me so you know if I draw your name, and you probably should have an ask box so I can contact you!
Secret bonus bit
If you are following me before the prize is drawn and you’re drawn as the winner, I will include an A6 portrait of you done in ink and watercolour!
(via fancybidet)Source: definatalie.bigcartel.com
That awkward place where you really wanna talk to someone you still consider a friend, but have lost contact with them over the past few years because life sucks, and you realize that “hey, wanna come to my wedding?” is not actually a good opening line for anything.
Yeah, that’s pretty much my life right now.
Booooooo! Android all the way!
But it actually responds when I hit the buttons! It acknowledges that I’ve done something!
That’s not fair! Comparing that to your old phone is like comparing a Macbook Pro to a Dell from 1997! Any OS runs well on decent hardware, its just that with android there’s upwards of 600 phones to choose from….Source: auktastic